This 11-month-long weekend certificate course in advanced photography offers a unique opportunity to aspirants and amateur photographers to enhance their photography skills and explore the visual culture.
Students are trained by Canon photo mentors, who guide them to develop their own style and build a portfolio.
Students are encouraged to visit galleries, museums, & exhibitions independently, and critique with a discerning eye.
Collaborative projects with interior styling department also prepare students for industry projects.
Students have access to a full-fledged modern photography lab with facilities and studios, along with a modern digital darkroom to work on postproduction.
- Digital Image Making
- Architecture & Interior Styling
- Fashion & Beauty Portraits
- Product Photography & Business Pitch
Take a look at the career pathways that you can opt for after completing this course in Fashion Styling.
- Students will be well-trained to take up paid commercial shoots for products.
- Paid e-commerce product shoots.
- Makeup & Beauty shoots.
- Work on a panel with make-up brands, jewellery brands, or advertising agencies for products or lifestyle.